Powered by Blogger.



12+ People Who Didn’t Realize They Were So Attractive Until They Worked on Themselves



Not everyone can accept themselves by simply saying, "I love myself the way I am, and I don't care about other people's opinions!" Even though many say that beauty is not the most important thing, lots of people get depressed when they don't like what they see in the mirror. These people have been in this situation, and they are not going to be there again.






We admit that we would never have believed that it's the same people in every pair of photos. Let's see them:





13. "I lost 100 lb, and I feel great."







12. "It took me 2 years and 3 months to get in shape. It sounds like a lot of time, but it was well worth it."







11. "The difference between these 2 photos is 4 years. And I was even used to not enjoying what I looked like."







10. "I didn't use to be really fat. I had a hard time choosing the right hairstyle."







9. "I was depressed because of the way I looked. I didn't even want to live. But I decided that I was able to change everything, so I started losing weight. Now I run all the time wherever I am, and it really annoys my boyfriend. I feel great, and I'm enjoying my life!"







8. "I used to weigh 60 lb, now I weigh 90, and I keep working on my body. I tried to restore my normal weight in hospitals many times, but it returned to the beginning every time. And then I decided that I really wanted to get better, so I started working on my health myself. I gained weight, and I was able to work the whole day. I was able to live on my own and finally became a 'real' adult!"







7. "So much has changed in 3 years! Before, I didn't get out much. I was very shy. Now we live in a time when changing your appearance is very easy."







6. "15 months later I finally have a chin! Now I'm doing everything I can to maintain my weight."







5. "The difference is just 4 years. I was a nerd, and now I'm a macho."










4. "The difference between these photos is 25 months. I had always been fat, so I decided that I could lose weight."







3. "My weight was 330 lb when I finally decided to start losing weight. On my first day, I stopped eating bread and sugar and went to the gym. I also stopped drinking alcohol for 3 months (unfortunately, I continued to drink from time to time later). In the photo on the right, my weight is 220 lb. Now I keep myself at this mark, and I am very satisfied. But now I have a new goal — 180 lb. I've started my way to it! I wish you luck too."







2. "The difference between these photos is 20 months. I lost weight, and now I'm not shy about the natural structure of my hair."







1. "This is my progress."